- Medical Professionalism
- Trust in Health Care
- Building Trust Essay Contest
- Trust Practice Challenge
- 2021 ABIM Foundation Forum: Pursuing Trust Striving for Equitable Health Care
- 2020 ABIM Foundation Forum: Building Trust & Health Equity
- 2019 ABIM Foundation Forum: [Re]Building Trust – A Path Forward
- 2018 ABIM Foundation Forum: [Re]Building Trust
- The Physician Charter
- Choosing Wisely®
- Improving the Professional Environment
- Improving Quality Of Care
- Advancing Stewardship
- Physician Assessment
- Medical Education and Training
The ABIM Foundation has launched a Misinformation Challenge Grant program designed to enhance or expand existing practices designed to build trust in the health care system by identifying and countering misinformation in health care and public health. We are seeking to support practices that are focused on improving the quality of communication by providing or ensuring accurate information to the public. This can include practices related to creating accurate content and/or innovative approaches to delivering content more effectively.
We are open to a variety of proposals, and note (1) our particular interest in practices that are tailored to discrete groups/communities, particularly populations made vulnerable by misinformation and (2) that our interest goes beyond practices that are specifically focused on COVID-19, although we are open to such practices.
Selection Process & Funding
An independent panel of judges will select two winners, who will receive 2-year grants of $80,000 (first place) or $30,000 (second place). The first-place winner will have the opportunity to present at the 2022 ABIM Foundation Forum, which brings together leaders from across health care and which will be devoted to the topic of misinformation.
How to Apply
We are no longer accepting proposals for this grant program.